With our SEO Services you can
- Drive traffic to your site by using the words people use when they’re searching
- Write great website copy by incorporating terms that people immediately identify
- Plan profitable pay-per-click campaigns by building up a broad range of keyword phrases that
will capture your market
- Develop great content ideas that directly address your customers’ needs
- Understand your customers’ behavior and concerns by analyzing the words that they
- Measure the size of a potential online market by the number of searches conducted,
- Develop new revenue streams by using popular keywords to inspire new product and service
We use sophisticated analysis software that collects the words people use when they’re searching
on metacrawler search engines. Fresh data to yield over 300 million of the latest search
It counts the number of times each individual word or phrase is used and stores the information
in our database and It provides you with a series of tools that allow us to search the database and build
up multiple lists of keywords.
It helps you judge the most promising keywords by measuring their competitiveness across a range
of search engines (including pay-per-click) and predicting how often they are used in
Use our results consistently in your website copy AND in your business strategy and marketing
plans, and your business will succeed online.
Behind every search is a person.
The terms typed into search engines reveal a surprising amount about visitor intent. Know as
much as you can about your potential customers, and use keywords that reveal intent to purchase your
Step One: Understand Your Prospects
Start by considering your potential customers’ motivations and intent.
- What types of questions will they be asking?
- What are they trying to accomplish?
Two Types of Buyers
Some of your buyers will be methodical and logical, asking a lot of “how” and “what” questions.
Other prospects are more emotional and relational in their approach. Spontaneous and humanistic types are
concerned with the experience and the results.
Prioritize for Conversion
Prioritize the keywords not just on the amount of traffic potential, but by clear intent. You
must also take into account the ability of your product to present the value that will convert this
traffic. It is okay to add terms with very little traffic potential if they have a high probability of
These are the terms you will not only want to optimize your pages for, but terms that you will
want to be present in your content. If you want a bigger bang, then you will also want to use these
keywords in your anchor text. They asked and you had their answers; that’s how to convert. The terms
typed into search engines reveal a surprising amount about visitor intent
We do online strategy, write and search-engine-optimize websites, and create and execute
marketing programs for our clients. After we interview the clients about their business, competition, and
goals, I always start with KeyWords. We get market intelligence from its results because We learn what
people are searching for on the subject. That helps us help you write effective copy, page titles, and
headlines. Detective Work
Visit here for your Free Website